- NALP Second Law Leaders Summit: Tomorrow's Law Practice: A Forum on Advancements, Innovation, and Creative Practices in the Legal Market October 29, 2015 at SMU Dedman School of Law in Dallas, TX.
Link to electronic summary of presentations + notes
- Creating a Web-Based Learning Experience Where International and U.S. Students Succeed June 30, 2015 at Northeastern University
This presentation provides an overview of the challenges and opportunities in teaching an experiential, web-based course to a group of predominantly international students. Based on these “tips from the trenches,” you will learn about some of the common challenges of engaging, connecting and training diverse groups of people to become agile learners and leaders, who can think for themselves.
Link to Recording and Resources from Presentation: PPT slide deck, Syllabus Resources, Article: "Engaging Across Differences"
White Papers (We're explaining a topic in an objective manner.)
Articles (An editor thought it was good enough to publish it in their journal.)
- Contextual Leadership is all that Matters
- Leadership Development for Today's Changing World
- Building a Book of Business
- Responding Strategically to the Still Changing Legal Landscape
- Resilience and Your Personal Brand
- ABA Young Lawyers Division Interview with Susan Letterman White
- Law Firm Models: Improving Diversity & Performance
- Inclusion Strategies to Eliminate Bias in the Legal Profession
- Tips for Growing Your Professional Network
- Maintaining Law Firm Effectiveness in the Shadow of Downsizing
- Make Yourself a Standout and Thrive Against All Odds
- A Growth Opportunity: Using Technology to Distinguish Your Firm
- Rainmaking Networks: Perfecting Your Sales
- When Change Happens Don't Run up the Ladder of Inference
- Diversity and Inclusion: Lessons and Best Practices from the Professional Services Industry
- Additional articles by Susan Letterman White with links available through LinkedIn
Can LWC Help You? A Downloadable Assessment